You are currently connected to one of the sites administered by SARL Léoube Distribution. The purpose of this document is to inform you of the general conditions of online sale of SARL Léoube Distribution products (Contractual Conditions), and of the general conditions of use of thesitewww.leoube.com/shop. (General Conditions of Use).
You must read the following provisions carefully, as they constitute an electronic contract establishing the general conditions of sale of the electronic store of SARL Léoube Distribution.
The “Double-click” that you will execute after having filled out the order form constitutes confirmation of the order, which constitutes irrevocable acceptance of irrevocable acceptance of these Contractual Conditions and the General Conditions of Use once SARL Léoube Distribution has validated the order by SARL Léoube Distribution.
Consequently, you may only order products from SARL Léoube Distribution if you accept all the conditions set out below.
The customer and SARL Léoube Distribution are hereafter referred to as “the Parties”, and individually as “the Party”.
Article 1 : Définitions
In the following Contractual Conditions, each of the clauses mentioned below shall be understood in the relation to the following definitions:
- “the Company”: SARL Léoube Distribution
- “Order Acceptance”: acceptance by the Company of the Client’s order.
- “Distance contract”: the contract concerning the ordering of SARL Léoube Distribution products concluded between the Company and a client within the framework of a distance selling system
- “Client”:any person of legal age who is a member of the family of the Company and who is not a member of the family of the Company.
- “Client”: any person of legal age who is entitled to contract.
- “Order Form”: a document indicating the characteristics of the products ordered by the Client and which must be signed by the Client by “double clicking” to bind the Customer.
- “Order”: act by which the Customer under takes to purchase the Company’s products.
- “Product”: Product(s) of the Company sold on the website www.leoube.com/shop by the Company.
- “Double Click”: reiteration of the Order Form by the Client. The Order Form filled out and validated a first time shall be taken into account only after confirmation of the Order by a double click of theCustomer or by means of a checkbox accepting the Contractual Conditions.
- “The Shop”: the Company’s online store at www.leoube.com/shop
Article 2 : Identification of the Company
- Name: Léoube – SARL Léoube Distribution
- With a capital of 10 000 euros – Siret : 333 466 324 000 14 – Code APE 4634Z
- Intracommunity VAT number: FR77817924715
- Address: 2387 route de Léoube, 83230 Bormes les Mimosas, FRANCE
- Phone number: 04 94 64 80 03 – Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm.
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Article 3 : Purpose
The present Contractual Conditions govern the electronic distance selling contract between the Company and the Client, the purpose of which is to define the rights and obligations of the Parties in the context of the sale of the Products offered by the Company. It complies with the French regulations in force, namely in particular:
- Law 2004-575 known as the Law for confidence in the digital economy.
- Law 2008-3 of January 3, 2008 for the development of competition in the service of consumers.
- Recommendation n°07-02 of the Unfair Terms & Conditions, relating to contracts for the sale of movable property concluded via the Internet
Article 4 : Minors and legal capacity
The legislation in force prohibits the sale and offer of alcoholic beverages to minors and assimilated persons. Consequently, by filling in your Order Form, the Customer acknowledges having the legal capacity to enter into this contract.